Click Surveying will :
* NOT sell, rent, or lease your personal information
* NOT keep you on our mailing lists if you have requested to be removed
* NOT share your information with any trading partners unless you have requested information, products, or services that can be best handled by another company
Click Surveying is one of the nation's largest Architect/Engineering and Surveying web order suppliers. We have been serving professionals as well as amateurs in the fields. We offer the best combination of quality services, vast selection, knowledgeable staff, and competitive pricing.
1. Types of information we collect
2. How we use your information
3. Children and personally identifiable information
4. Access, accuracy and opt-out rights
6. Third party use of information collected on this web site
7. Other important information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Click Surveying routinely gathers non-personal information, including how many people visit this web site, the pages they visit, where they come from, how long they stay, their IP address, and the type of browser they used while visiting. None of this information is used to identify you personally.
* A cookie is a small piece of information that a web site sends to a visitor's computer and which is then stored on the visitor's hard drive.
* A Web beacon is an electronic image, also known as a clear GIF or a single-pixel (1x1). Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on a visitor's computer, such as a visitor's cookie number, the time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. You may render some Web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies.
* A web server log is a file where web site activity is stored. Every time a visitor requests a file or web page an entry is made into our server logs. These files include the HTML files and their imbedded graphic images and any other associated files that are transmitted to Web site visitors. Log files can be analyzed and summarized by another program.
Access, accuracy and opt-out rights
Click Surveying will make every effort to provide you with access to your personally identifiable information so that you may review, update or correct that information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before enabling you to view your data and/or make corrections. If you have submitted personally identifiable information to Click Surveying and would like it removed or modified, please contact us at info@ClickSurveying.com. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
If you don’t want Click Surveying to gather non-personal information about you and/or place cookies onto your desktop, you can generally change your cookie and other security settings on your web browser. For more information, please consult your web browser documentation. Please keep in mind that if you choose to prevent Click Surveying from placing cookies onto your desktop, you may not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this web site.
Click Surveying also provide you the opportunity to opt-out at any time of certain or all contact from Click Surveying, and we will do everything we can to honor such requests. This choice will generally be offered at the bottom of our on-line or off-line communications to you. If you have any difficulty exercising your choices, please contact us at info@Click Surveying.com
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.are.